Thursday, May 26, 2005

It wasn't me, honest.


I look much too innocent to have caused all this mayhem. (Notice the table on its side and the general chaos of toys.) It wasn't me.... honest!

Good afternoon everyone,

So, in parent news, I seem to have broken my toe in sparring class Tuesday night. I have never broken anything before so this is a new interesting experience. I have it taped up and on its way to healing, except when Connor steps on it. It is like a magnet attracting baby stepping ;).

In Connor news, not much is new. Been eating brocolli-tofu rice and pasta casserole lately. Mmmm... yummy! He likes to pick up the pieces and smush them a little more than eat them but eating happens too. :)

Have a nice afternoon!

Jaimie :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home