Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dapper Dan the Diaper Man


This is Connor holding his new doll, Dapper Dan.

One of Connor's presents was a doll you can practice things like tying shoes, buttoning buttons, velcro and zippers, and such things on. The doll had the interesting name of Dapper Dan.

My mother kept calling him "Dapper Dan the Diaper Man". The doll has no diapers. Apparently when I was a youngling, my mom would call herself "Doctor Dan the Bandaid Man" when I had a boo-boo. So Dapper Dan became the diaper man....

I don't ask questions. I just reflect on how she gave me half my DNA :).

So Dapper Dan the Diaper Man he is. And Connor really loves him.

Jaimie :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

OMG...I love that chair! Drew must have one too...where'd you get it?!

11:52 AM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

It is from Toys R Us. Pretty inexpensive too! :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home