Monday, August 29, 2005

Windy days ahead


But Connor is a cool cat, he can handle it. :)

So this morning, we had blueberries for breakfast. Not just blueberries, but I digress. I have given Connor blueberries before, but I always squish them, because they are round and it makes me nervous. But today, I tried whole, unsquished, fresh blueberries.

Connor would very carefully pick them up and put them in his mouth. Then he would chew chew chew for a while, then very carefully remove the blueberry "skin" from his mouth and hand it to me (oh the joys of being mommy). Then he would do it all over again.

The funny part of this (among others) is, that when I squished them for him in the past, all I did was flatten them with a fork and mix them into some cereal. The skins were still there and he ate them just fine....

Heh.

Jaimie :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The H-Ts said...

Thanks! He's happy he gets to go outside every day :).

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Connor looks like a super model on a shoot with his wind-blown hair :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home