Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am making no promises



Did someone put a hairtie in my hair?



Okay, maybe not. I think...




I'm a big girl!!



Yes, I know I have long-neglected the blog. I got a new camera, and with it a new memory card, and it holds literally over a thousand pictures at a time... so I have been so lazy about downloading off it. in fact, when I downloaded this morning, I had pictures from MAY until today.





Oops.





So since Connor has been the front page for so long, here are some of Chloe. These are from July... so see, not so long ago... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Oh my gosh, she is just darling!! I love her expressions!!!!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime,
Your grandfather Blaisdell shared your blog with me. I have enjoyed reading it and getting to know your family.

I am your second cousin. My dad was Roscoe your grandfather's brother.

I got to visit with your mom a few times when we were much younger. You look like her to me.

If you want to read my blog it is
http://doylefamilyblessings.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you.
Linda Blaisdell Doyle
Rockwall, TX

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home