Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away


I like these blocks, they are complex. I like the window even better.



So take a good look at this outfit. I heart this sleeper soooo much. And Connor is already outgrowing it. He was in 12 month clothes for 3 or so months, so I foolishly figured he would be in 18 month clothes at least as long. I was wrong.

He has only been in 18 month clothes for a few weeks. And already a good portion of the tops and one piece sleepers are a tight fit.

The stubby little legs though -- the pants all still fit :).

Must go garage sale-ing! At least I have a lot of 18-24 month rompers that fit him well. Hope the weather stays warm!

Jaimie :) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart that sleeper too. And Charlotte has that same set of blocks. They were a Christmas present.

10:34 AM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

Those blocks are super cool. For a while I was the only one who thought that, but Connor is starting to agree. :)

Thanks for stopping by Jennifer! *hugs* from Connor for Charlotte :).

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home