Monday, August 21, 2006

A 27 week weird pic


Why I decided to take a picture of myself in the bathroom mirror I shall never know :). I am almost 30 weeks now, this is from a few weeks ago.

As this baby gets ready (not for a little while yet but October creeps closer every second) to exit me and enter the world, I realize how much my first baby is growing up. He's not really a baby anymore. I mean, to me, his mom, Connor will always be my baby. But he's becoming such a little boy. He starts a one day a week "Parents Day Out" pre-pre-preschool type program in 2 weeks, and he just *loves* to wear his backpack around the apartment and is so excited about going to "school". I'm not sure he'll be as excited once he realizes mommy doesn't stay the entire 3 hours... heh.

I've started nesting. I keep organizing and reorganizing things. And all the little clothes Connor once fit into make me feel all teary. Heh.

Jaimie :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

yay baby belly! And my how time flies!!

I hope Connor enjoys school! What a big boy he is!

Hugs!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H6552ow3 f.un for Connor to get to go to school! I hope he has fun

And wh3at a 6cute2 bab1y 0belly1 you 4have.

SKyler's trying to secretly communicate with Connor as I type, I guess. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Brandee said...

I love that big baby belly!!

Sniff, sniff on the first baby growing up part. I can so relate.

And I get all teary already about the stuff Curran is too big for...

:blubbering:

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the belly!! It has taken me too long to catch up on your blog, last time you just found out you were pregnant! I LOVE Chloe's name, I hope your Chloe is as sweet as mine, who is currently giving me kisses for no particular reason! Can't wait to meet your little one!!!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

I thought I posted a comment to this.

I love your belly!! I can't believe how close you are getting!

You look great. I hope Connor likes school!

:kiss:

10:36 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Yay to a big preggo belly! and to pre-pre-school for Connor!

Hope things are well for you and your family.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home