Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Naps.

I tried to post a picture from about a month ago of Connor napping, but blogger is being mean to me and I can't upload pictures at the moment.

The naps are going away, Connor seems to have decided he is not in need of a nap. We are surviving though. I think soon Connor will completely be a non-napper. Or maybe he will change it up again. Heh.

Oh, and Chloe is currently scheduled to arrive October 26th, sometime after 730am. Connor couldn't keep his nap til Chloe was 2 or so, could he? Heh.

Jaimie :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on a Chloe arrival date!! And I'm sorry about the naps.

-Jennifer & Charlotte

2:51 PM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

Thanks!

And don't be sorry, I'm not. Things work out somehow. :) I just find it odd.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yay Chloe!!! Hope you're doing well, despite no naps.

() and :kiss:

5:39 PM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

Thanks! ()() and :kiss: to all. We're doing good here. :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

yay on an arrival date! Miss you!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home