Sunday, June 05, 2005

Here I go with the Hippo


Gotta take my hippo for a walk.

Hello everyone :)

Not so lazy of a Sunday here. Just finished reorganizing the storage area attached to our apartment. Originally, Matthew put everything into it because I was very pregnant when we moved here. It is time for me to move some of Connor's things out there, so we took everything out and I reorganized it, because it is known throughout the land what an excellent packer/arranger I am (at least, to anyone who witnessed Christmas 2004 :) ). I moved many many things into the storage area, such as the doorway jumper, the infant carseat and base, the infant bathtub, the seat to the step and play, the bouncy seat, crib bumpers, the bumbo seat (*sniff*), and 0-6 month clothing.

And it looks more spacious than before when less stuff was out there :). Yay me!

Hope everyone else is having a fun day!

Jaimie :)Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home