Saturday, June 18, 2005

In honor of Father's Day, some memories


Aww....

Hello :)

This is a scrapbook page I made from Connor's first week. It looks better in person, I took a picture of the page :).

Tomorrow is Father's Day, and so I am showcasing my husband, Connor's father. Watching Matthew and Connor together is one of the greatest joys of my life. He is a caring, devoted, involved Daddy and Connor is a lucky lucky boy.

I love you Matthew. And so does Connor.

Jaimie :) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job with the scrapbooking!
I enjoy immensely your blog, and I love reading about Connor's adventures. Ana Isabel screams with delight when she sees him.

6:44 PM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

Thanks Ana Melissa!

We enjoy writing in it, and Connor sends hugs to Ana Isabel! :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home