Monday, June 06, 2005

It's a big world out there....


And I just can't wait to be a big part of it!

Good afternoon fellow bloggers!

We had a new adventure this morning. Pancakes! Mmmm pancakes. I mixed prunes into them and Connor liked them a lot. Or, well, he ate a lot for him.

Did I mention that prunes are Connor's favorite fruit? Funny little guy. It is so interesting how we all have our own likes and dislikes not shaped by the influence of the world...

On to my next project... organizing Connor's first year photos. Woop ;).

Jaimie :) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can almost see the wheels turning in his head. "When I get big.....look out world, here I come!!"

11:27 AM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

:)

Thanks for visiting Elisa! Hug Jada for us :).

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home