Thursday, June 23, 2005

I've Seen the Light


Connor tipping his table to move the reflection on the wall.

I love when I make food and it just tastes perfect. It is nice that now I have time (mostly) to actually taste my food and savor every bite. Working on Connor's scrapbook (we are up to... August 8th ;) ) reminds me of way back when he was very small, and I would shovel food down as fast as I could because he might wake up at any moment and need to eat.

Ah, the good old days.

I do miss the newness and the littleness sometimes, but I also enjoy every new day and new adventure that Connor's growing up brings.

One week til the big One.

Jaimie :) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't belive he's going to be one. Holy cow!

And I, too, remember the shoveling.

Must. Eat. NOW! QUICK!

Wait, what did I just eat? A sandwich? The cat? Who knows.

1:04 PM  
Blogger The H-Ts said...

I did not like cold scrambled eggs. I heart scrambled eggs but I don't think I have eaten any since I ate them cold after being interrupted.

Hugs to Alena!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home